Author Topic: depth charts  (Read 522 times)

Offline jamboparty

depth charts
« on: October 10, 2017, 02:09:12 PM »
Can anyone point me to a website where I can purchase a depth chart for the areas surrounding Pointe au Baril (specifically the Sturgeon Bay area)? I'm headed to that region for an annual fishing trip, and we'd like to explore some other sections of the water.

Thanks!

GeorgianBay MessageBoard

• Advertisement

Offline Steve72george

Re: depth charts
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2017, 02:30:57 PM »
Can anyone point me to a website where I can purchase a depth chart for the areas surrounding Pointe au Baril (specifically the Sturgeon Bay area)? I'm headed to that region for an annual fishing trip, and we'd like to explore some other sections of the water.

Thanks!
navtronics... i use canada us version.. 16.99 yr they have it for Android n for iPhone very useful I've been using it the entire fishing season with 180 hours of use on it and it hasn't let me down yet

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Offline Steve72george

« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2017, 02:31:32 PM »
Did you also have a free version but it expires and it's not nearly as good for the 17 bucks a year I would use the paid version they do have a Ultra high-def version also I'm not sure exactly what that entails but it's 65 bucks here and I didn't feel I needed it

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk

Offline jamboparty

« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2017, 03:18:41 PM »
Thanks for the reply, Steve72george! That's the app I was considering already, but since it's something that I'll only use about 1 to 2 weeks per year I was looking for a one-time option rather than a subscription app.

If I don't end up finding anything else, I'll be going with this app. Seems like it's very detailed!

Offline Love2fish

• Invest in the future, take a kid fishing !
« Reply #4 on: October 18, 2017, 03:02:31 PM »
Chart Number 2203 should get you what you need for Sturgeon Bay ( and much more )

see:
http://www.charts.gc.ca/publications/index-eng.asp

Good luck!