Author Topic: Introduce Your Self  (Read 34130 times)

Offline john1964

fasteddie659
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2015, 06:24:15 am »
hello if you head out pass the island you should be able to pick up some salmon or troll along lion head   good luck

GeorgianBay MessageBoard

• Advertisement

Offline Islandjay

Re: Introduce Your Self
« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2016, 06:21:07 am »
Well...I recognize  at least one person here....it's been a long time "grandpa jim"..lol...nice to see an active board and so close to home....hope I can be of some help and meet some new fishing buddies  ;D

Offline Meegs

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2016, 06:30:09 am »
Hope all is well Jay and  welcome aboard!   Been afew years!!

Offline muskyhawk

« Reply #33 on: May 04, 2016, 05:51:57 pm »
Hi my name is Mike I have just moved into the Parry Sound area, I also have a camp on the Pickerel River. I love to fish Musky and Pickerel also Bass. Just saying hi and I think I'm going to like this area.

Offline John Whyte

• Administrator
    • Time on the Water Canada
« Reply #34 on: May 05, 2016, 06:11:44 am »
Hi my name is Mike I have just moved into the Parry Sound area, I also have a camp on the Pickerel River. I love to fish Musky and Pickerel also Bass. Just saying hi and I think I'm going to like this area.

Welcome Mike
You certainly moved to a great fishery. Looking forward to hearing your reports

Offline Triple Crown

« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2016, 07:27:24 am »
Hello All

Year round resident fairly new to down rigging for Salmon.  Dying to get my first rod bend, heading out this morning for the bend near the beach
Any tips on spring fishing for the kings would be appreciated

Offline Krawler

« Reply #36 on: May 10, 2016, 11:41:26 am »
Welcome!  Long leads, 150'+  Smaller spoons, 2mph, try different depths.  Post a report even if you dont get in to anything.

Offline John Whyte

• Administrator
« Reply #37 on: May 10, 2016, 03:54:59 pm »
Welcome Triple Crown

Offline grampa

« Reply #38 on: December 22, 2016, 08:56:12 am »
hi everyone name is dan live in midland 18 foot legend set up for rigging fish simcoe more than gbay hope to learn more about gbay a bit intimidating if you dont know your way around also set up for ice as well 2005 skandic with clam flipover waiting for good ice

Offline John Whyte

• Administrator
« Reply #39 on: December 23, 2016, 06:03:19 am »
hi everyone name is dan live in midland 18 foot legend set up for rigging fish simcoe more than gbay hope to learn more about gbay a bit intimidating if you dont know your way around also set up for ice as well 2005 skandic with clam flipover waiting for good ice

Welcome
Looking forward to your reports.

Offline YAKADVENTURES

« Reply #40 on: April 08, 2017, 09:46:38 pm »
Hello from Baltimore, Maryland - Mike

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Offline cast-away

« Reply #41 on: June 01, 2017, 02:37:14 pm »
Hi, my name is Warren. I just discovered this board today by accident searching someone. I have been an member of Ontario Fishing Community (OFC) since it started in the late 90's.

Glad to see a board dedicated to GBay my favourite place on the planet. I have been camping and fishing the Moon Basin since 1988 and rent a cottage on 12 Mile Bay every summer with my family.

I target mainly Small Mouth Bass and have lucked into Walleye a few times in the Basin but not often.

Offline MuskyRedneck

« Reply #42 on: August 04, 2017, 07:46:52 am »
Hello Everyone,
My wife and I are avid fisherman and prefer musky but also love smallmouth.   We are coming to Honey Harbour September 2nd to the 8th.   We have a musky guide booked for Sunday the 3rd.    Looking for any type of advice when musky fishing Honey Harbour and Port Severn area?

Any good musky tackle shops in those areas?

Appreciate any feedback.

Larry

Offline James

« Reply #43 on: March 21, 2018, 05:41:51 am »
well im not new but im back ,i plan on fishing g bay more than ever this season ,i have been focused more on lake simcoe but there is such a great fishery right here in my own front yard no need to travel but i will be there for perch John lol

Offline Laughin.Loon.Fishin

« Reply #44 on: March 29, 2018, 07:30:28 pm »
Hey everyone
I’m sure a few of you have crossed paths with me before on Lake Simcoe Message Board and for those that haven’t my name is Justin.
I moved to Tiny last June and had full intentions of fishing G.B. but I just couldn’t leave my old stomping grounds on Simcoe especially since I started dialing in my downrigger /laker game.

But my confidence is up and I feel it is time to wet my feet or lines in this close to home body of water. 
From what I’m told it’s  An amazing fishery but takes some time to learn. 

I have fished Penetanguishene Bay a few times for largies with good success and even caught a salmon outta Collingwood.   
I mainly target bass and lakers but plan on a lot more salmon this year. 

Anyways I’ll be paying close attention to this forum from here  on out so I can start the learning process but wanted to say hello and not be a troll.   

Tight lines all and I look forward to chatting and meeting some of you fellow anglers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk