Author Topic: Fall Bass  (Read 2158 times)

Offline 300

Fall Bass
« on: September 17, 2014, 05:57:45 am »
Any good Fall bass, around Methodist, Green and Potato island
Taking my Daughter out, and would be be nice to get something ( been a tough summer catching bass) to take pics of
Thanks

GeorgianBay MessageBoard

• Advertisement

Offline John Whyte

• Administrator
    • Time on the Water Canada
Re: Fall Bass
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2014, 08:27:37 pm »
Should be good around there by now. Could use some colder weather

Offline Fuzzy Old Worm

« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2014, 08:35:09 pm »
So much structure just around Methodist alone, they are there and should be ready to attack after last Thurs, Fri and Sat lock jaw days. I still love to pitch soft bodies and small shallow Rap's when it warms but love the Zara Puppy in the calm. Hope you and your girl have a great day !!!!! Remember the camera is to capture the smiles and the fish are just a bonus !!

Fuzzy 

Offline 300

« Reply #3 on: September 17, 2014, 09:00:48 pm »
Thanks Guys,  we,ll give it a try,  pics yes, release also,   Would they be deep or shallow this time of year

Offline Fuzzy Old Worm

« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2014, 08:48:45 am »
Depending on the day (Big help  I know) typically they will be deeper but love to feed/sun themselves gorging on crayfish, shiners andgobies late morning into the afternoon. It also depends where you are fishing, if i was going around an island surrounded by deep water, I would start STEP fishing. I like to work the depths like a ladder, each "ladder" Step is a depth and I work each step trying to locate active or aggressive (feeding) fish. I work shallow to deeper in mornings and deeper to shallow in the evening. If John disagree's with me, please listen to John as his boat is bigger then mine  ;D

Kevin